Institutions

St.Leon’s L.P.S -was established in 1887 with classesupto 3rdstd only. 1V the Std was added in 1902 and became a full-fledged Lower Primary School  becoming  the sole source for std 1V education for the parishes like Nedakara, Chavara South, Aravila etc.

(1887). Sri KalyanaRamayyar from Palakad was the first Head Master of the full fledged L.P School . It is seen that Aluvilayil Sri Isidor Morris was teacher and HM in this School for 43 years.


Headmistress : Mrs. Molly .M

Number of students : 90
Number of Teachers : 8

St.Joseph’s High School-
In 1923 St, Joseph’s English Middle School was eatblished with the blessings of Bishop Benziger and Fr. Ben Fernandez the Parish Priest. The School was raised as a High School in 1949. His Emience Norman Thomas Cardinal Gilroy , Archbishop of Sydney visited the School in 1950 and laid the foundation for the main block of the School.  Fr. Stephen Gomez was the first Manager and HM of the High School. In 1996 a new block was added to the School with donation from ten families who sponsored a class room each. Over the years St, Joseph ‘s High School set the tone for the educational advancement of this community .

Headmaster : Mr. Antony Robin MSc, Bed
Number of students : 447
Number of Teachers : 24
Tel Number : 0474-2770255

St. Anne’s English Medium L.P.S.
This is a recognized /unaided School under the management of St. Anne’s Convent ,Shakthikulangara . The School follows CBSE syllabus and there are clases from LKG to Std 1V,

Number of Students -35
Head Mistress –Sr. Annie

D.B.Tech

This is a center for Skill development administered by St .Anne’s Convent. The courses of two month duration are arranged under the direction of Don Bosco Fathers.
Courses offered –Accounts {Tally } , Tailoring {dress making} and Beautician course.

Course Director –Sr. Pauline

 

Resource Centre = This center offers facilities for skill development , clinic and youth activities .